Finding the perfect parka can be challenging for those with smaller body frames. Canada Goose® worked with a team of apparel experts to develop Fusion Fit sizing for some of your favourite styles. They feature a smaller hood, narrower chest, shorter sleeve length, and a shorter hem length.
With a subtle cinch waist, sleek design and mid-thigh length, the Trillium Parka is designed to offer the best in all-weather protection while still having a feminine shape. With a classic aesthetic, this parka is perfect for city days or outdoor adventures. Convenient back pack shoulder straps allow you to easily carry your parka when you shop indoors.
Made in Canada
View More Trillium Parka Styles
- Made with Arctic Tech fabric, designed to stay dry in extreme conditions
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Removable, adjustable hood with removable coyote fur ruff with internal shaping wire
- Interior shoulder straps to allow you to wear over your shoulder
- Elasticized waist drawcord to customize the fit
- Adjustable heavy-duty rib knit cuffs to keep the cold out
- Two fleece-lined chest pockets, two hip pockets with top flap and snap closures and an interior media pocket with access to your headphones
- Fusion Fit sizing for smaller body frames
Slim fit. Fusion Fit sizing for smaller body frames.
Thermal Experience Index Rating: TEI4 Enduring -15°C/-25°C
Canada Goose is a world leader in winter luxury apparel, designing parkas, lightweight down jackets, vests, and accessories fit to withstand extreme arctic conditions. All parkas are made in Canada using ethically-sourced down and fur.
We pride ourselves on being an Authorized Dealer of Authenic Canada Goose® products. We receive our products direct from Canada Goose® through their New Zealand Distributor, Alpine Distribution, based here in Queenstown.