Finding the perfect parka can be challenging for those with smaller body frames. Canada Goose® worked with a team of apparel experts to develop Fusion Fit sizing for some of your favourite styles. They feature a smaller hood, narrower chest, shorter sleeve length, and a shorter hem length.
A best-seller for Te Huia, the Kensington is long, slim-fitting with smart styling details like military buttons, waist-cinching adjustable straps, and recessed rib knit cuffs. The hood has wire to make it frame your face perfectly, keeping the cold out, with a removable coyote fur ruff. There are interior shoulder straps that allow you to carry your jacket when indoors, making airport travel a little bit easier.
Made in Canada
View More Kensington Styles
- Made with Arctic Tech fabric, designed to stay dry in extreme conditions
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Non-removable wire hood with removable fur ruff
- Adjustable heavy-duty rib knit collar to keep out the cold
- Four exterior fleece-lined pockets
- One interior pocket
- Interior shoulder straps to allow you to wear this jacket over your shoulders
- Fusion Fit sizing for smaller body frames
Slim fit. Fusion Fit sizing for smaller body frames.
Thermal Experience Index Rating: TEI3 Fundamental -10°C/-20°C
Canada Goose is a world leader in winter luxury apparel, designing parkas, lightweight down jackets, vests, and accessories fit to withstand extreme arctic conditions. All parkas are made in Canada using ethically-sourced down and fur.
We pride ourselves on being an Authorized Dealer of Authenic Canada Goose® products. We receive our products direct from Canada Goose® through their New Zealand Distributor, Alpine Distribution, based here in Queenstown.